The GAMA Foundation Systems for Success Series
“You’ll learn the best practices of top organizations in our industry on recruiting and selection, new associate launch, adviser retention and more. “
The GAMA Foundation funds industry-specific research of best practices in the insurance and financial services industry.
The outcome of this research is the Systems for Success series of management tools.
Use these straightforward management tools – guidebook, audio guidebook and applications booklet – in whatever combination suits your needs to bring the results into clear focus for your business. You’ll learn the best practices of top organizations in our industry on recruiting and selection, new associate launch, adviser retention and more. Then work through our process to tailor these proven tactics to your own environment.
The Systems for Success series includes: ADD LINKS TO BOOK LIBRARY
- Finding the Right People– proven practices for identifying and selecting the best candidates for your agency or firm
- Building the Right People– the critical elements to launch new associates on a fast, productive start
- Keeping the Right People– how top agencies and firms retain their best and brightest sales talent
- Reaching the Right People: Marketing Locally for Maximum Impact – the whats and hows of local marketing techniques used by some of the most successful firms in the industry
- Building High-Performance Adviser Teams: Using Teamwork to Maximize Productivity and Success – important lessons for creating, maintaining and motivating successfully adviser teams.