The GAMA Mission: Building the Leaders Who Build the Financial Services Industry.
Who We Are
GAMA International is the only association dedicated to supporting the professional development of field leaders in the insurance and financial services industry.
GAMA International is committed to:
- Providing its members with world-class education and training Resources
- Providing a neutral venue where our members can Network with peer professionals
- Providing certified Awards to members who achieve standards of excellence in distribution management
- Expanding opportunities for professional growth through industry Leadership roles
- Conducting world-class, practitioner-based Research on the art and science of distribution management.
GAMA offers membership to financial services leaders in many roles. These include:
- Firm or Agency First-Line Leader: Any individual responsible for the strategic leadership and operational management of a financial services firm or agency
- Firm or Agency Frontline Leader: Any individual responsible for recruiting, selecting, training, supervising or coaching financial services advisors or agents
- Firm or Agency Functional Specialist: Any noncommissioned specialist who plays an important role in today’s field leadership teams, such as recruiters, marketing directors, equity specialists or trainers
- Corporate Executive: Any individual responsible for providing key supervision or support to the corporation’s field leaders or sales force
- Associate Member: Any individual not eligible for one of the above member groups who is interested in promoting the objectives of GAMA International.
How to Join GAMA International
As the premier organization for field leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, GAMA International is your dedicated source for cutting-edge, skill-building professional resources and the conduit for learning from the top field leaders of the industry.
Join today and increase your worth through innovative tools and resources that foster new methods and skills to increase production and team development. Learn about critical business topics such as new industry trends, recruitment and selection processes, community marketing techniques and productivity and accountability methods.